Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kicking + Screaming


Greetings everyone, it's me - Rider Caywood Cooley - and here's the first rant on my blog.

I was born on Thursday, August 17 at 3:43pm. Same birthday as my great grandfather, Charles P. They say I weighed 9lbs 3.4 ozs and was 20.5 inches but I quickly slimmed down to about 8lbs 6 ozs before leaving the hospital.

Not sure where my first name Rider was derived from... some say its because Poppa Jim's favorite movie is Easy Rider. My middle name, Caywood, is a family name. My Pop Pop Cooley, who past away before I was born, was named Caywood Edward Cooley and his father, my other great grandfather was Caywood Clay Cooley.

My mom's name is Erika and my dad's is Brian. If you don't know either of them - you probably shouldn't be on this site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pix! He has cool shirts. His uncle colin looks dirty

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home