Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving

Sorry its been so long since my last post but we've been busy in the Cooley house. I'm excited to share with everyone that I got to travel to St. Louis for Thanksgiving. St. Louis is where my mom is from and her parents (my Mimi + Poppie) still live there along with my great grandmother. It was great to spend so much time w/ Mimi + Poppie and I was so excited to meet my great grandmother -- her name is Lucille and we gave her the nickname GG. She told me I was perfect. Below are some pics, wish I took more -- but there's a pic of me with GG, me + Poppie and me + Dad.




1 Comments:

Blogger mimiterry said...

Mimi loves this picture. Hope you had fun in St. Louis! (Even though Teddy the Terrier got your doodle bug) We will send you a new one.

Love,

Mimi

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home