Thursday, May 31, 2007

Colorado Cooley's, Memorial Day, Nonnie's 70th + Swimming

Sorry its been so long without an update. Its been crazy busy around the Cooley household. I'll sum up the last 2.5 weeks for you below.

Went to the docs for my 9 month old check up... they said I weighed about 3 poker chips under 19 lbs. (actually Dad said that) and I am 27.5 inches tall. Speaking of tall. I can stand whenever and wherever I want.

For Memorial Day we went to Aunt Eileen's house and had a surprise 70th birthday party for Nonnie. It was so much fun and my Uncle John, Aunt Ginger and cousins Sage and Clay flew in from Colorado for the surprise. Below is a pic of me + Uncle John.

I also had a blast playing with my cousins Nathan, Olivia, Hamilton, Fletcher, Barrett and Taylor. Barrett and Fletcher -- thanks for letting me set my crib up in your room.

Oh yeah, and Aunt Kristin took me swimming for my first time ever. Thanks Aunt Kristin (see pic below).

Til next time. - Rider



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home