Monday, February 11, 2008

Road Trip - Disney World - 2008

Made my first trip to Disney World this past January. Was tons of fun. In addition to me, Mom and Dad going -- Mimi and Poppi, Uncle Colin, Aunt Kristin, Aunt Eileen, Uncle Alan and my cousins Olivia, Nathan, Hamilton, Fletcher and Barrett made the trip too. One of the reasons for going was that Mom, Aunt Eileen and Uncle Alan ran the Disney Half Marathon and Uncle Colin, Aunt Kristin (and some friends of theirs) ran the Disney Marathon. Dad and I watched the races and cheered everyone on. I was so excited for Mom as I know she was training on the weekends leading up to the race. After the races where over we spent all day and night at the parks.  We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM Studios and EPCOT. Lots of walking (and eating) and I was so happy that I got to spend lots of time w/ Mimi and Poppi and my cousins going on all the rides. I'm too small for most of the rides but I did get to go on Pirates of the Caribbean (twice), It's a Small World, Killimanjaro Safari Ride, and Spaceship Earth and more. Some quick pics below.

Me + Hamilton hanging out at Mickey's Toontown

Cinderella's Castle

Me + Fletcher hanging out in Animal Kingdom

On Dad's lap during the Safari ride

Looking for lions on the Safari ride
Me + Mom after the Disney Marathon

Chillin' in the back seat on the road trip home

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. Is Rider any relation to Caywood Clay Cooley Sr from New Jersey? -Craig Cooley

4:33 PM  
Blogger Rider Caywood Cooley said...

Hello Craig, yes - Caywood Clay Cooley Sr. is my grandfather and Rider's Great Grandfather. My dad, Rider's grandfather was Caywood Edward Cooley. email me at wickedbecool@gmail.com if you want.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home