Sunday, February 24, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Busted Up II: All Stitched Up

It's true, I had another incident and this one took me straight to the ER. I'm not going to say much except that involved a bookcase. It was my first time to the hospital since I was born and last thing I remember was staring at my big right toe which was hooked up to some device taking my vital signs, then the doc putting some funny stuff up my nose and then later the doctor saying something about me laughing in the face of pain. Some paparazzi pics below -- they are low res and taken from camera phone.





Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hannahs said...

Pretty hardcore, Cooleys!
That will be a great story in middle school... why the scar?? I would suggest a bar fight story rather than the bookcase...

Hannah #1

12:47 PM  
Blogger Poppi said...

Cool shirt. My boy is dapper, even in the ER. Another tale in middle school might be that you were wounded while serving in the military...

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home